Sunday, 8 August 2010

Who Can Resist That Sweet Little Face?.......


Good morning peeps!
Hope you are well this fine day? I have a card to show you which I made on Saturday, using one of the gorgeous Bildmalarna Mimosas sent to me by the lovely Annika (thanks hun). She's such a sweetie and was a pleasure to colour, and then I found the perfect Melissa Frances sentiment to compliment her! I used some new Papermania papers and a selection of flowers from my stash.... but I made the largest flower myself using some separate petals I picked up a while back in Hobbycraft. Oh and do you see the little ladybird peeping out from the flowers too..... CUTE!!!!


There are a few challenges I'd like to enter with my card so here goes:

Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes

Dutch Dare - Anything Goes

Wild Orchid - One For The Girls

ABC - A is for August

Have a great week and I hope to catch up with you later when I get back from work.....

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

19 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is adorable Tara, so so sweet. See we have both used these gorgeous papers on our card. I even used the same page. A lovely summery feel & very pretty!!
Clairexx

Craftyanny said...

sweet as honey Tara, a fab card
Anne x

Dena said...

I agree Tara, she is really, really, cute!!! Putting her in pink and green was perfecto. The flowers are such a compliment to the image. I LOVE IT!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Georgia said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous Mum, one of my favourite cards of yours! These colours look absolutely lovely together and I love the cute image and pretty flowers! :) Love, Georgia xxxxxxx

mustavcoffee said...

This card is gorgeous Tara, love the pink and green together:) xx

Juls said...

Just gorgeous! I love how you have used the ribbon and the gorgeous touches of sparkle! Hugs Juls

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tara, wow what a beautiful card, lovely Margaret

Sarita said...

I don't think anyone could resist her sweet face Tara, she's a real cutie. Love your DIY flower and the l'il ladybird is just so sweet!
Hope you had a lovely holiday and it's good to see you back Tara,
Love Sarita xx

Sue said...

Hi Tara
aww beautiful card,awesome coouring, luv the colour combo, beautiful flowers & papers, sue.x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kerry said...

Hi Tara,

I love this super cute image. She is coloured beautifully. The papers are gorgeous too.

Love Kerry xxx

Danni said...

Awww, this is just darling!! Super cute! Love the image and that brad is fun!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh what a beautiful card Tara!
Such pretty colours and she is so sweet!
hugs
kim x

Annika said...

Woooo-hoooo, you totally have brought her to life. Your talent is amazing, girl!!!
And the self-made flower is LUSH!!!
HUgs
Annika

Julie said...

Hi Tara!! WOW, WOW, WOW!! 'Nuff said!! Oh apart from hope you're well!! Hugs, Juliexx

Hanne said...

Really pretty card! I have the same stamp and I like it too:)
Hanne

Ann English said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love, love, LOVE it! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Tara this is gorgeous I love these images and have treated myself to a couple their faces are cute I love this card you have made the colours are lovely

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anesha said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.