Sunday, 3 October 2010

Creme De La Creme........


Good afternoon friends!

I'm back with a new Tilda topper today...... I'm thinking I must have a Magnolia addiction right now and it's nice to be using some of the lovely accessory stamps to create my scenes. This topper is now on sale through EBay right here.


I thought I'd go all pink and girly and glittery for this scene and used the wonderful Ballerina Tilda from the Fairytale collection....... and I even got that sparkle to show up on camera again, YAY!


Here's a close up of the pretty roses..... I forget now when they were released but they are so adaptable and gorgeous to colour too!


And I just had to add in two of my fave Magnolia stamps..... the Love Lampost from earlier this year which I adore and then the cutest ever Tinkerbelle Tilda...... I could really just eat her, she's so delish!!

There's so much Magnolia on this topper but I did manage to add a sweet Flora Doodles bloom and some sparkly tulle to complete the scene....... oh and you may just be able to spot the Papermania wings I tucked in just behind Tilda!

Well I'm off to complete a Christmas topper now which I've been working on..... it features a wonderful festive front door by Sandra Hammer and of course the obligatory Tilda image, lol!

I'm entering the following challenges:

Wild Orchid - In Stitches

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Fancy Floral

Oldie But A Goodie - Pink and Girly

Paper Sundaes - Something From Your Stash

Have a fun evening ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

14 comments:

mustavcoffee said...

OOh Pretty:0) xx

Georgia said...

Hi Mum,
This is absolutely lovely, I really love those colours and Tilda and mini Tilda are so cute and brilliantly coloured! I really love all the glitter and the roses and lamp post looks great! There's something on my blog for you! :) Love, Georgia xxxxxxx

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Julie said...

This is pretty Tara, love all the sparkle.

CraftyC said...

Aww, so cute Tara, and I love the ickle Tilda!
Clairex

Juls said...

OH WOW!!!!!! Love those 2 images together, love the pink girliness of the card and the fantabulous sparkle!! just stunning! Hugs Juls

Danni said...

Beautiful card!!

Pattie said...

Oh Tilda is so pretty in pink and so sparkly! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

BearyWishes said...

She is just lovely Tara. Love the colouring and layout!
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Kathie xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Tara.
luv
Debby

Annika said...

Totally luminous and ethereal effect - love the soft pink glow feel you have achieved!! Such a gorgeous work!
Hugs
Annika

fi's cards and crafts said...

this is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Julie said...

Hi Tara - wow this is sooo beautiful!!! Fabulous scene and love all your magnolia accessories!! Hope life has calmed down a bit for you now!! Hugs, Juliexx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x