Saturday, 5 March 2011

Basic Grey Week 39 - Wings - Once Upon A Time....


Good morning to you all and welcome to another Basic Grey Challenge..... where did the last fortnight go, lol!

I think we have a fab challenge for you this time which is wings..... soooo many possibilities to choose from! As you can see I made some wings from a Creatables butterfly die and then pimped my Tilda, lol!


In fact she's a magical Tilda and is blowing her fairy dust on you so make a wish won't you! I used Basic Grey Green At Heart papers (very popular with the DT this week). I also added the gorgeous Magnolia background stamp which reminds me of Spring and a Magnolia sentiment too! The flowers are a mix of my own punched creations and some Wild Orchid roses.

I hope you can join in the fun with our latest challenge and please check out what my fellow teamies have created for you today.... there's some wonderful inspiration!

I'm also adding in the following challenges for my card:

EAC - Spring

By The Cute & Girly - Springtime

Cupcake Creations - Photo Inspiration

Wild Orchid - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you'll have fun entering our challenge ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

21 comments:

Larisa said...

it is fantastic!!! Love her butterflies wings a lot! The card is adorable - very gentle colours!!! Great!!

joey said...

Hi Tara,
wow this is beautiful, I love those wings you gave tilda, this is so pretty
Joey x

liza said...

oh Tara your card is STUNNING,i love how you have put the wings behind tilda,and your background is fabulous...i could go on and on lol i just love everthing about it
love n hugs
liza
hope your having a great weekend x

Hanna said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!
Luv /Hanna xx

Moni said...

Hi Tara, stunning card, love all details and the background is fab. Hugs, Moni

Laura (Faerielore) said...

This is gorgeous darling, the wings look amazing xxxx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Tara, just love this Tilda and love you have "pimped" her ! Gorgeous details too, love all your flowers and the background.

Have a great weekend,

Hugs,

Jo x

Kerry said...

Hi Tara,

I love your "pimped" Tilda, looks really effective and such a great idea.

Love Kerry xxx

CraftyC said...

This is goregous Tara, so colourful & I love how you pumped your butterfly!
Clairex

Dena said...

Tara! I am so sorry I haven't visited lately!
This card is way cute!!! So fun to put the wings on her and the whole background and details! AMAZING!!!
Love it and I hope you are doing well!
Hugs, Dena

Stella said...

Hi tara Sorry I haven't left any comments for a few days but I have been away.We were lucky enough to have some sun all week but returned home to a very grey Cheshire!!Love the cards you have done .You really are on a roll at the mo.Have a good weekend.Love StellaXX

Deb said...

this is so beautiful Tara, so love it, hugs Debx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Tara,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kellylouj said...

Wow this is a fabulous card x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wowzer this is totally stunning hun, i luv the added wings, awesome colour work, beautiful scene, pretty papers & embelies, sue,x

Juls said...

magical, love how you have added wings to Tilda! Hugs Juls

Rachel Hope said...

WOW! This is Stunning! Thanks for playing along with the 100th Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Hannapanna said...

This is sooo beautiful. Gorgeous colours and details. Tilda looks super cute and I love her wings. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

Julie said...

Another feast for the eyes Tara!! Your cards have such a fabulous quality to them - breathtaking!! Juliexx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! Wow!!!!!!! Tara this is fabulous!!!! The wings on Tilda are gorgeous and great job with the Magnolia background. Thanks for playing at By The Cute and Girly :)

Hugzzzz
Tammy xx

Kathleen said...

love the way you've used the butterfly wings.
kathleen mc xx