Monday, 12 March 2012

A Day To Remember....


Hello friends!

Yes it's been far too long since I posted a card so I thought I'd best get busy and here's what I came up with! I used a sweet topper from LOTV and added some lovely fresh coloured flowers from WOC. I thought I'd make the card A4 size because sometimes 6x6 just isn't big enough for what you need. The punched sides give a pretty extra detail don't you think?


I'm entering the following challenges with my card:

WOC - Get In Shape ( rectangle card, square topper and round doilie)

LOTV - Ribbon and Lace


Thanks so much for stopping by today ;o)


TTFN and TFL,

Hugs Tara xxx

10 comments:

Sol said...

Beautiful Shape of the card.. Love the framing.. And I love the Elements, and how you have put everything together.. Adorable image.. And I love the Leaves! :o)

thecraftycavalier said...

Wow! I really love your card - love the punched elements and the flowers are gorgeous. Beautiful colours and such a super cute image. Thank you for joining us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

Juls said...

wow this is just utterly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow, yes definitely a wow card
Margaret

Laura said...

hey hun, such a pretty card, your embellishments are always so perfect xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
hope you ok, a beautiful card, adorable image & colouring, pretty embelies & design, luv all the sparkle, sue,x

Kylie said...

Fabulous Tara! I adore everything, the colours, the layout and of course the embellishments. So beautiful!
Thanks for playing at WOC challenges.
Hugs Kylie x

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous, loving the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this time x

Elaine said...

Stunning card Hugs Elaine