Wednesday 7 October 2009

I have Copic Ciao Pen Sets For Sale.......

Hiya folks!

Just to let you know I have three sets of Copic Ciao pens for sale as follows:

Set A - 36 pens

Set B - 36 pens

Set C - 36 pens

I bought these pens a few months ago thinking I would make the leap from ProMarkers to Copics but I just haven't grown to love them like I though I would. I much prefer using pencils and blender and still sometimes use my ProMarkers if I'm in a hurry. I am also now experimenting with my Distress Ink pads for colouring in, so it seems a shame to have these sets stood idol. I know that lots of you out there are brilliant with Copics so these sets would be just perfect for anyone wishing to build up a collection.

The sets really have had VERY little use and are in 'as new' condition. I am asking £48 per set with an additional £3 for postage (they will be sent by Special Delivery to the UK only). As these pen sets are retailing at a minimum of £58 now plus postage, this is a great saving for anyone who is interested. If you would like all three sets then postage will be just £6 for the lot.

Please email me if you are interested and I can send you photos if you would like to see them........ they are all boxed.

Big hugs, Tara xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ah gutted wish i had the money for them would have loved these grrrr

June Nelson said...

I would have doubled my sets if I had the money too arghh your a star, im off to add sketching stamper to my sidebar thanks darlin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gail said...

:( wish you were able to send the the US I'm ready for another set LOL

Anonymous said...

Tara, I am trying to get use to copics also. I have seen so many talented artist out there using them...But needless to say I sure am addicted to my Prisma and Lyra color pencils.I am glad to hear there are other folks out there that are staying faithful to their Prismas. LOL.
Hugs,
Pam l.
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/