Saturday, 23 January 2010

And the winner is........

....... drawn by my nine-year-old son who insisted on getting in on the act........

Aunty Sue!!!!!!



Huge congrats to you hun and I'm so sorry there could only be one winner as I would love to send the prize to everyone!! Thank you so much to everyone who entered my candy and for the lovely comments I received, I am truly touched ;o)

If you send me your details via email Sue I can get your goodies posted.....ENJOY!!!

Have a lovely day everyone and I'll be back shortly with my Basic Grey DT card......toodles!

xxxx

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Tara cant believe it tell your son that he is a star but he knows that already off to email you thanks

xxsquigglesxx said...

Congratulations Sue!

iluvmybugs said...

Congrats to the winner!!!

Terry

Nereashop said...

congratulation sue!!!
thanks you!!

Tessa said...

beautiful card!!