Wednesday 19 January 2011

Loving Wishes From Tilda's Window.....


Good morning Peeps!

I'm back again already..... certainly got the creative bug running through my veins again, lol! So I've made another topper and this time I've inked up my gorgeous new window stamp from the new Magnolia collection, I love it!!!



I think I've gone all summery and used one of my fave colour combos of pink, green and brown, along with lots of hearts, butterflies and flowers.

I've used Papermania papers and Prima flowers, plus a sweet little Martha Stewart heart punch. The banner and sentiment are from Magnolia.

I thought I'd do a slanted shot to show you how 3-D this topper is.......




As with my previous post this topper is now available on EBAY!



I'm entering the following challenges:

Just Magnolia - My Favourite Things

Truly Scrumptious - Pink, Brown and Green

Simon Says Stamp - BINGO (Punch/Die Cuts, Flowers, Gems)


Thanks so much for taking a look today and have a lovely afternoon!

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Absolutly gorgeous Tara!!! Makes me long for summer. Perfectly embelished stunning creation.
Caroline x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Just gorgeous and love all the flowers...makes me drea of summery days! LOL! Glad to hear you are all settled in your new house!

LOVE the Daisy card below too!

Big hugs,
Judy xx

Juls said...

oh wow!!! this is gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tara,

Beautiful really beautiful
Margaret

Kathy said...

WOW Tara this is just gorgeous!!!!! I too love all the pink, white, green and brown ~ my favorite color combo!!!
I love your ability to add so many beautiful details without it looking like too much! Your so good at that! Every detail is just gorgeous!! Love your card!
:)Kathy

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tara,
This is totally gorgeous. I love the sweet colours and papers and the embellishments are fabulous. Tilda is so beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lou said...

Hi! Tara,nice to see you:) and how lovely to have your own bit of special space!!
this is just gorgeous,love all of the different hearts and Tilda looks soooo pretty-luv that window too.
hugs Lou.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is gorgeous Tara!

Georgia said...

This is so pretty Mum, I absolutely love it! The flowers and butterflies are lovely and I love the way you've coloured Tilda! :) Love, Georgia xxxxxxxxxx

Tara Godfrey said...

Hello my sweet friend! How did the move go? How is the new house? Seems you are all settling in...according to Georgia,smile. Hear you have a new craft room...how exciting we need to see pics! Absolutely love this stunning card, hun! Tilda perched on the window is so sweet Love both images and I love all your gorgeous detailing, as always....a real stunner! Thanks so much for joining us for Bingo at Simons Says Stamp!
Hugs,t

Sue said...

Oh hun
this is totally awesome creation, fabulous colouring as always hun, gorgeous papers & embelies, stunning creation, sue,x

Danielle said...

Wow - such a beautiful card Tara! Loving that gorgeous 3D topper and Tilda looks adorable sitting amongst all those flowers & butterflies!
Hugs, Danielle

gina g said...

Beautiful card Tara oh to see and hear the summer. It's good to see you back. luv gina xx

Rach said...

Tara this is really beautiful.xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Heather said...

Hi Tara - I'll email you now you're back on line.
Gorgeous card, stunning colours, papers and gorgeous Tilda, I love all your stunning embellishments.
hugs
Heather xx
oooops! - nearly forgot, so glad you joined us at Truly Scrumptious. xx

Christine said...

Wow, your card is amazing!! I love how you combined the two stamps together. I also love all of your embellishments and patterned papers. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see your lovely creations again soon.
xoxo, Christine