Wednesday 2 February 2011

Vintage You're Sweet.....


Good morning folks!

I can't believe it's so long since I posted a card!!! I've been so busy with the changes in my life and work that my crafting time has been seriously restricted!

Anyway, I did manage to put this card together for a work colleague who has a birthday at the end of the week. I've used a giant scalloped 8x8 card and mounted a topper made using Memory Box papers and a Magic Moonlight image. The swirls are Tim Holtz, the flowers are Prima and the leaves, butterflies and heart border are Martha Stewart.

I'll be back later to add some challenges to this card, but I'm running late this morning (as always) so I really must dash and I'll see you all later on.....

Have a great day ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

10 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Awh hunny,we've missed you! Great card sweetie, love the vintage image and all your fabulous florals and swirls, simply gorgeous. Hugs, Sxx

Kirsty said...

Hi This is beautiful loving the papers and how you have put it together Kitty :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tara,
I love the colours you have used. This is truly gorgeous. Fantatic flowers and a sweet image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Caroline said...

Tara this is absolutly stunning!!! And very elegant, I love it.
Caroline x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww a beautiful card, lovely image, beautiful papers & embelies, hope you are all settled now, sue,x

Lisa said...

Hi Tara, Stunning card! I love the beautiful image and gorgeous embellishments.

Hope you have all settled into your new home.

Lisa x

Julie said...

Such a beauty Tara,stunning,Julie.x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and stunning Tara.
luv
Debby

Laura (Faerielore) said...

This card is so beautiful darling, i love your vintage cards xxxx

Juls said...

this is beautiful...Love the modern vintage look, such a gorgeous elegant and stylish card!!! Hugs Juls