Tuesday 12 July 2011

Live The Life You Love........


Good morning!!!

Wow it's been a very long time!! I have finally moved house now and the whole process has been incredibly stressful and tiring..... well that's what happens when you move without a removal firm, lol!

I haven't really had chance to sort out my crafting stash yet or get creative, but I do have this card I made before the big move took place. I chose a vintage theme with pretty pastel Webster's Pages papers and Papirloftet flowers and leaves.


You may notice that I've removed the 'comment' facility from my page now and this is something I've been considering for a while..... it seems wrong to receive comments on my work from so many lovely people when I never have time these days to return the favour. I am trying to devote as much time as I possibly can to my kids as they are growing up too fast, so sitting at the computer for hours on end just doesn't cut it! Be assured that I do visit many blogs regularly but just don't have time to leave the comments I wish I could..... so please feel free to do the same when you visit me...... just take a peek and move on ;o) And I am always grateful if you take the time to do that ;o) ;o)

Have a lovely day...... TTFN and TFL,

Hugs Tara xxx

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi hun
wow awesome creation you sure do these card well, beautiful image, luv all the detail you have got on here, fab stitching, scrummy embelies, sue,x