Wednesday 21 November 2012

In Dreams....

Hi everyone,

Here's a topper I've made using one of my favourite vintage images which I bought a while back on Etsy.

I have stamped and cut out some beautiful Anna Griffin flowers as part of the embellishments and have die cut the others with my trusted Magnolia DooHickey die.

The papers are Bo Bunny (including the little butterflies which I cut out)and the sentiment is Tim Holtz.

I was inspired by the following challenges for this project:

Deep Ocean - Pastel Colours

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

Let's Get Shabby - Colour Challenge

Daring Cardmakers - Just Because

ABC - B is for Butterflies


Thanks so much for stopping by today :o)

Hugs Tara xx

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Such a pretty card, the image is beautiful. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful creation! I love the colors you chose, the vintage image looks so beautiful and I love how you surrounded it by those gorgeous flowers.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at ABC! Good luck!

Gez Butterworth said...

Adorable card. I love your image & your sentiment is just perfect ♥

Thank you for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week. Hope you can join us again soon. Gez

Exclusively by Mel said...

OH WOW!! what a very beautiful card!! love your stunning design.
Thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean, Love,melly. xxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous topper! I love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

Sheena
xxx

Judy said...

Oh this is really stunning, Tara. Beautiful creation.

xo
Judy

Unknown said...

love vintage cards!!! so beautiful!!!
thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning! Beautiful image and the colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!