Thursday 22 April 2010

Vacation Time.........


Helloooooooooo!

Hope you are enjoying today's sunshine, isn't it just perfect?!
My card today is for the latest Quixotic Challenge where the theme is 'Make A Splash'! The girls have created some awesome cards again this week ;o) I decided that this Peachy Keen stamp would be perfect, she's such a lot of fun! Do you remember wearing this type of swimming cap in the seventies? I do unfortunately and had a yellow flowery one as a child!!!

I used some gorgeous MME papers on this card and Bazzill 'Just The Edge' wave strips. I hope you can also pick up from the close-up that I glossed the swimming girl's armbands and flippers too!

Well thank you for stopping by once again and enjoy the rest of your day ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

11 comments:

Juls said...

this card really makes me smile!! love it fab image gorgeous colours!! Hugs Juls

Cheryl said...

OMG this is so darn cute,the papers and borders are perfect....love it!!!
Hugs xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

This card is brilliant i lover her flower swimming cap, brilliant and the papers and colours are gorgeous xxx

Julie said...

love the bright colours Tara, nice work.

Di said...

Fabulous card hun! thankfully i didnt have one of these caps but i do remember them!
Great image.
Hugs di xxx
p.s i have a dt call on my blog if your interested just a few cards a month no challenge blog. Take a peek. X

Georgia said...

This is sooo gorgeous Mum! I love the bright colours, perfect for a summer card and the image is so cute! I love your papers! :) Love, Georgia xxxxxxxx

cheryl said...

wow hun this is a beauty you have really caused a splash with this hun brilliant love cheryl xxxxxxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh she's sweet! Love the flippers!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Tara, love the colours and the cute image.
luv
Debby

SemSee said...

Such a FUN card! Love the colours and that image is so cute! Thanks for playing along with our 'Make a Splash' challenge at Quixotic Challenges! Hugs, Sem x

Kim Dellow said...

Ooooo! Now I just want to go on holiday! Lovely! Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim