Monday 4 April 2011

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!


Good morning!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and if you were celebrating Mother's Day yesterday I hope you had lots of fun! I had a lovely time and both my kiddos bought me wonderful gifts..... and I was treated to breakfast in bed and a homecooked meal in the evening..... perfect!!


Whilst the family was hard at work making my day as relaxing as possible, I spent some quiet time in my craft room and created this card. I thought I'd use this sweet pink butterfly as it is quite metallic which fits in with the new Magnolia Down Under Challenge.


As you can see the card has quite a nice 3-d element with all the flowers I added. The papers are Prima and the fence is Magnolia DooHickey. I used another of the new Magnolia images and a gorgeous background from the new range too...... the sentiment is from the last release.


I'm also entering the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - April Showers Bring Forth May Flowers

Allsorts - Blooming Blossoms

Saturday Challenge - Butterflies

The Corrosive Challenge - Pastel Colours

Addicted To Stamps - Happy Birthday

Paper Sundaes - Spring Blossoms


Hope your week is a good one..... thanks so much for stopping by today ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

23 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, good luck with the challenges.
Margaret

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful Tara and adorable cute Tilda, love all the fabby details you've used.
luv
Debby

Deborah said...

Oh my gosh... This is amazing beautiful! Love your card!!!
Such a nice details...

Thanks for sharing with us at ATSC!

Greets Deborah

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
sounds like you had a lovely day, totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, your papers & embelies are beautiful luv the little fence, fabby scene, sue,x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tara,
Wow this card has everything. There is so much beautiful detail. What a lot of work. Gorgeous embellishments and I lov ethe image. Fabulous work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

brenda said...

Very pretty Tara, a real feel of Spring here.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Anonymous said...

Morning tara
Once again what a beautiful card!
The detail is fantastic .You should have a class to pass on your knowledge and talent Stella XX

Tab said...

Gorgeous as always, Tara! Such a sweet scene you have created :o) and such pretty emebellies too.
Hugs Tab xxx

Joey said...

Hiya Tara

this is absolutely beautiful, I love those pearl embellies so pretty.

Joey xx

Imke said...

This is so beautiful ! Thanks for joining ust at The Corrosive Challenge.

Georgia said...

This is absolutely stunning Mum, I LOVE it! The image is so cute and I love the leaves and roses and the cute butterfly!! :) Love, Georgia xxxxxxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Tara, gorgeous card hun, love your image and that lovely butterfly, thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

Kellie said...

Wow! such a pretty card. Thanks for playing the corrosive challenge. I think I need to borrow some of your talent

Teresa said...

Hello Tara,
Thank you for joining us at ATSC, your card is beautiful.
I just read your 'about me' page and I'm the same, head buzzing all the time with ideas lol, I wish I could just sleep sometimes haha!
Have fun crafting! Teresa xx

Mummylade said...

what a fantastic card, love all the details. Thank you so much for entering this creation in the Allsorts challenge, good luck!

Alica said...

Oh wow! This is perfection! Great coloring, love the flowers and vines! The butterfly is like a cherry on the top!
Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Lisa said...

Hi Tara, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet Tilda image and I love the pretty garden scene you have created.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

Nadell said...

Your card is so sweet and I love the details. Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

Hugs Nadell

Kleine85 said...

Such a sweet card! The flower arrangement is perfect.

Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

Hugs,

Tanja

annes paperfun said...

Oh..my!!! this is gorgeous!!!
So many lovely details.
Beautiful!!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Tara, love the embellishments and pretty colours
Clairexx

Juls said...

adorable!!!! as always your details are just perfect!!!! and I love her paper pieced apron!! Hugs Juls