Friday 22 April 2011

Thinking Of You.....


Morning everyone and happy Good Friday to you!

Oh dear, my poor blog has been well and truly neglected again.... it's a whole week since I posted!!! Well I have been extremely busy behind the scenes but not with cardmaking.... we've just had an offer accepted on a house!!! So that'll mean a second house move in six months.... EEEEEEKKK! Anyway, I'll explain more in my next post as I've a million things to get done today and just stopped by to add my card quickly.


I decided to go vintage on this one and use one of the gorgeous images kindly supplied free by Magic Moonlight here. I used some sweet DCWV papers which I distressed heavily with scissors and ink.

One of the papers had lots of butterflies on so I cut several of them out to add as embellishments...... they work in so well with the papers that way you see.


And I'm very pleased with the floral arrangement.... lots of delish Prima flowers, leaves from Papirloftet, stunning skeleton leaves and finished off with punched stamens and brown pearls.

Here are the challenges I'm entering today:

EAC - Pearls

Flutter By Wednesday - Open

ASFOS - Let's Celebrate

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Lots Of Layers



Well thanks a million for stopping by today and have a wonderful Easter weekend..... many blessings to you all from me and from Him.

Oh and make to most of this sunshine won't you.... you do realise this is our Summer in the UK, lol!!!

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

8 comments:

Crafty Lynz said...

Lovely card, and good luck with the house move! x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning card Tara and definitely lots of layers...such pretty added detail too! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tara,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

tiggertastic said...

this is perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue said...

Hi hun
wow a stunning creation, beautiful image, beautiful embelies,have lovely weekend, sue,x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara
Such a beautiful card .I too have been busy this week and not had much chance to blog hop.Have a lovely weekend.Looking foward to more news about your move.Stella X

Poppit said...

Well, this is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge.