Monday 1 August 2011

Giggle and Play........


Good morning folks.... hope you've had a lovely weekend and have lots of energy to face the coming week? The weather's been fantastic in the UK and I've been watching hubby and son cricketing and golfing. Can you believe it's now August? WOWZERS!!! It'll be Christmas before we know it!!!

When I saw the latest challenge over at One Stop I just knew I had to join in..... after all it's 'vintage' and that's right up my street at the mo...... been having a little break from stamped images but there might be a Magnolia card to show very soon!

I just love the pretty Kay&Co paper on this one and that sweet, innocent image too! I got to work with some gold dabber paint around all the edges and added in a gold dimensional butterfly. The trusted Tim Holtz tickets were used as sentiments and I rolled my own roses using some Co'redinations cardstock. I also used some of my fave leaf ribbon around the flowers.


I'm entering the following challenges:

City Crafter - Vintage Garden

Crafts and Me - Ribbon

Crafty Cardmakers - Flutterbies

EAC - Garden

Paperplay - In the Garden

Tip Top Tuesday - Make It Girlie

Sentimental Sundays - In The Garden

Wee Memories - No Less Than Four Colours (I've used Pink, Green, Gold, Cream)

Anything Goes - Pick Of The Bunch (Flowers)

Desert Island Crafts - Katie's Itinerary 1. Color Your Image (any coloring medium) 2. Stitching 3. Use a quote for a sentiment 4. Something with Wings 5. Make it Pop Up 6. Use 3 different shapes 7. Make it Manly 8. Use felt/fabric (not ribbon) 9. Give it Life (use an image of something alive) 10. Use 3 different colors only (apart from skin/hair) - I used 4, 5 and 9

The Emerald Faerie Garden - Lace



Thanks so much for stopping by today ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

20 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.
So gorgeous details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

WOW STUNNING and your flowers are GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tara,
Beautiful colours. papers and embellishments. I love the vintage image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Ros said...

Wow! Tara this is beautiful ... fantastic creation ... love your attention to detail ... thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wow what for beautiful card Tara !! I love it !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-team

Nela said...

Georgeous creation in beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing with us on the
Emerald Faerie Garden challenge
Nela xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
another beautiful card, such a sweet image, gorgeous embelies, sue.x

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful. Love the vintage look and the gorgeous flowers. Thans for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck,. Hope to see you at our next challenge. Bettina

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So lovely, so adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable...love the sweet little image and the darling tickets!

Unknown said...

WOWZER.. This is breathtaking.. I just love that image.. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

So SWEET and LOVELY! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

This looks like a "picture" perfect garden! hehe So colorful, and great use of flowers too! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this time, best of luck and hope you join us again next week!

Hugs Tammy Louise

PS. You're invited to join in on some sweet blogversary candy if you collect! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Tara, just love all the details you use.
luv
Debby

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Beautiful vintage creation, I LOVE the image and the paper roses are just stunning! Thank you for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays ;)

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous!! I keep seeing more and more lovely details, the longer I look! Love the leaves, thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes K x

Amy Kolling said...

Wow what a gorgeous creation! I am just in awe of those who can put so many details into their cards. Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

Heather said...

This card is so lovely!!!!

Unknown said...

OMGOSH this is so beautiful, I love the vintage look and those gorgeous rolled flowers:-) Thanks so much for playing along this week at Sentimental Sunday's
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Tameko said...

Fabulous vintage project. Love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining in the Sentimental Sundays garden challenge!