Sunday 21 August 2011

Hands To Hold......


Good morning everyone...... hope you are enjoying your weekend and the sun is shining brightly!

This week's theme at Cute Card Thursday is 'Weddings'.... I have to admit I don't make a great number of wedding cards but I thought I'd give it a go...... and it made a nice change too! I now have a number of vintage CD roms which I bought from Lunagirl on Ebay, so I am using these images more and more on my cards..... in this case I framed my image by cutting an oval shape in the design paper..... sorry I can't give more info on the papers I used but they are leftovers from old 12x12 sheets.

The sentiments are Kay&Co stickers and I added some vintage lace, satin leaf ribbon and a DooHickey leaf die and heart swirl die..... and of course you'll recognise the cream roses by now, lol..... yes, more of my fave torn roses for which I've done a tutorial here.

If you fancy having a go at the roses and want to use the Co'redinations cardstock I was recommending then I found a great supplier here...... and the p&p is free within the UK!!!


I'm also entering the following challenges:

Paperplay - Recipe : 3 embellishments (flowers, hearts and butterfly), 2 papers, 1 lace

Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

Allsorts - You've Been Framed

Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes

City Crafter - Scrap Happy

Crafty Cardmakers - Flutterbies

Creative Card Crew - Handmade Flowers

Desert Island - 7.Stickers, 9.Vintage, 10.Fabric

Fussy and Fancy - 3 or More Fave Embellishments (I chose hand-torn roses, satin leaf ribbon, lace and Doo Hickey dies)

Papertake Weekly - BINGO : Blooms, Free, Lace

Truly Scrumptious - Lace It Up


Well thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the week ahead ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx







23 comments:

Joey said...

Tara this is gorgeous, love that heart such a pretty embellie. Joey x

Ros said...

This is a wonderful card ... I love the heart embellishment ... thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB

Eline said...

Stunning card!! I love vintage style. Here you have used lovely colors and beautiful flower arrangement .I also love the heart embellishment.

Elizabeth said...

A stunning card - love the flowers and the heart embellishment. I also like that you cut an oval out of the DP for the image - frames it beautifully. Elizabeth x

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous Tara!

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww a gorgeous weddin card, lovely image, beautiful embelies, luv the lace & heart, sue,x

Cheryl said...

WOW SPECTACULAR and so very beautiful......perfect in every way!!! Fab tutorial on the flowers too!!
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

WOW stunning Tara, love all the gorgeous details.
luv
Debby

Jenn Borjeson said...

Beautiful card - thanks for entering it into the Desert Islands Crafts challenge! :)

Michele Spera said...

Beautiful job!Thank you for joining us at CCT
Michele

Danielle said...

Tanya .. you do vintage to perfection! This is totally stunning and I absolutely adore your handmade flowers! Really gorgeous creation!
Hugs, Danielle

brenda said...

Hello Tara

Sorry I am a bit late getting here, but had a bit of a manic weekend of teaching.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work and joining in my "You have been framed" theme at Allsorts this week and good luck with the draw.

B x

Angie said...

Fab card love the image and the wonderful embellishments. Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Lori said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

Unknown said...

Oh my stars.. I just love everything about this.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

So GORGEOUS! LOVE the detail work! Thank you for playing along with us at CCCB!

paper fun said...

Your torn roses are wonderful. So simple, yet to elegant. Love your vintage wedding card.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Fleur said...

This is gorgeous, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Georgia said...

Wow, this is stunning Mum! I love the image and your torn roses looks really pretty! The vintage effect looks great and the metallic heart looks perfect too! :) Love, Georgia xxxxx

G Peplow said...

Hi Tara, Lovely to see you and what a great vintage collage you have here, I love it. Totally gorgeous, Gay xxx

Pia said...

woooow Tara what a romantic and wonderful card, love it!!!!
hugs Pia

Mina said...

you made me think Tara, I dont make wedding cards either...this one is so stunningly vintage and wow to that heart girl where did you get it, its beautiful
Mina xxx