Thursday 23 April 2009

Copic Colour Challenge # 10

Evening peeps!

Hope you've had a nice day and made the most of the wonderful sunshine! I've been at work today but managed to finish this card when I got home. It's for this week's Copic Colour Challenge where the brief is to use these colours:










I coloured one of the gorgeous Hanglar images recently sent to me by my blogging buddy Judy. I had a scout through my 12 x 12 papers and found this gorgeous print, it's really fresh and bright and it ties in perfectly with the colours in the challenge. Not much more to say about this one really - I didn't go OTT with the embellies because the paper is fairly busy. Oh, one other thing, hopefully you can pick up on the glossy accents I added to the shoes, watering can and hair ribbon, if not feel free to zoom.



I was planning to make a start on another card tonight and have chosen the papers and image, but as I sit here typing I've realised I'm cream crackered so I think I'll make a brew and go up for a nice soak in the bath. My card can wait until tomorrow night now!

Materials:
Image - Hanglar
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Flourish Stamp - Clear Choice
Papers - From Stash
Colouring - Copics
Punch - Leone Em Medium Retro Flower
Embellishments - Brads from my stash
Accents - Glossy Accents

TTFN and TFL xxxx

28 comments:

Georgia said...

Fantastic card Mum! I love the sentiment and your colouring is getting sooooo good!
I really like the glossy accents you've used too!
Love, Georgia xx :)

Victoria said...

Aaahhh really cute Tara! Love H & S images (not that I'm lucky enough to have any yet!). Hope you enjoy your bath and have a relaxing evening!
Hugs, Vicky x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara,l love the stamp and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Hi Tara
Great card, love your layout and your stitching, very spring like looking. Your coloring is fabulous
Hugs
Donna

Donna said...

Beautful crd Tara, love the papers and stitching, very nice indeed :) Donna x

Joey said...

Hiya Tara, how gorgeous is this image! love it, the paper is gorgeous, love the stitching around the edges.Joey.xxx

Danni said...

What a neat card! Very nice!! So pretty!

Kimmi said...

Hi there - Your card is lovely. I love the image and the papers you've used!

Kim x

Adele said...

Lovely card Tara, such a cute image and a little glossy accents makes all the diference!

Thank you for playing along with the Copics Colour Challenge.

love Dingle.xx

gina g said...

gorgeous card Tara love these papers too and the flourish stamp is gorgeous. luv gina xx

coldwaters2 said...

Its beautiful your colouring is great and you colour combo and papers are just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and your colouring is fab! Love these papers, they are lush.
Erin xxx

Stressed Stamper said...

fab crd, beautiful and how I love the stamp.Thanks for taking part in the copics challenge

Sarah

Niya said...

Fantastic card. I love the papers and you have colored the image beautifully.
Regards,
image coloring

Karen said...

Gorjus card Tara. Love the bright colours.

Love Karen xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Tara, Gorgeous card! Love the colours and such a fab image. x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Tara, love the image and papers and the colours are so pretty. i might try and join in now I have some Copics!!

Ruth said...

It's super! Your colouring is great, Ruth x

Lesley said...

aww wow this is gorgeous!!! Me thinks i need copics!!! How do i explain that to the hubby??? hehehe...Luv n hugs Lesley xxx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Tara, lovely and summery!
Clairex

cats whiskers said...

Great card Tara love that image, paper and fab colouring have a good weekend sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous card Tara! ♥ all the little details... really fabby colouring! I don't have these colours but might get the chance to have a go later! Hope you are well ♥ HuGs Kim x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So pretty Tara, love the gorgeous papers and your beautifully coloured image, Have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Wow what a gorgeous card babe. Love the papers and the sweet image which is coloured so beautifully x

maddy hill said...

gorgeous card Tara ! thanks so much for joining the copic challenge !

love maddy

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tara! The Hanglar image is so sweet and your colouring is wonderful, love how you did the shading and the background paper is perfect for the colours you had to use. Gorgeous design and just the right amount of embellies too. Hugs, Chris xx

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh This is super sweet, Tara! Love the papers, colours and the fab sentiment! Your wee girl there is absolutely adorable and gorgeous colouring as per usual...LOVE IT!!!
Hugs,t

Juliet said...

Love this card Tara - the layout is fab! I'm not at all jealous of your Hanglar image, noooooo!
Juliet xx