Monday 31 August 2009

Welcome to the official launch of Squiggle Stamps!























How are you all on this beautiful sunny morn, well I hope?!

I'm very excited today as it's the official launch of the Squiggle Stamps blog! There is the yummiest candy ever and the DT have come up with the most amazing cards and projects to wet your appetite, wow! Hop over and take a look at the talent and the wonderful designs on offer. There is also a sneaky peek at the September releases and they are just delightful! You'll be seeing lots of examples from me that's for sure - these stamps are a dream to work with and have so many possibilities! Make sure you become a follower of the blog so that you don't miss out on what's happening, I think things will be very busy on there from now on!!








You can check out the candy on my sidebar or this link will take you directly there. Scrummy or what? I don't suppose I can enter seeing as I'm on the team, sniff, I really had my eye on that gorgeous Kay&Co paper, lol!

For my card I've masked two of the Daisy stamps; Daisy Sitting Pretty and Daisy With Flowers available here and coloured both with my Copics. The papers are October Afternoon and the sentiment is a Melissa Frances rub-on. I've created my own flowers using a circle Nestie which I then fringed, a Prima flower and then a button die cut. I stamped and added some pretty little leaves, I do like playing around like this. You might also like to see one of the other designs I've already used, Daisy With Balloon, which is here.

I'm entering this card into the Friday Sketchers Challenge as I've followed an amazing sketch created by the very talented Claudia. I've moved my embellies around a bit because they didn't fit into the bottom right corner, but other than that it's a pretty good match I think.







I would also like to tell you all about a new challenge blog starting next month called Crafty Calendar Challenge. My daughter Georgia has created this challenge and is running it completely by herself with no input from me, quite an achievement for a 13 year old! I might be persuaded to fill a guest spot if she asks me but that'll be it. Anyway, Georgia is looking for DT members and has put out a call which ends on September 15th........ more details can be found here. The challenge will run once a month and the theme will have some reflection on that particular month. I'm very proud of her and would love it if you could spread the word about the challenge and the DT call...... thank you ;o)

Finally, as if things couldn't get any better today, guess what just landed on my doormat........ yep, you guessed it, my Magnolia Fall Kit, YAY!!!! Here sits one very happy bunny!!

Thanks for bearing with me to the end of this very long post! Have a fab, creative day and don't forget to enter my candy as well if you get a minute ;o)

TTFN and TFL. Hugs Tara xxx

18 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Tara, a great card thats adorable!!
Clairex

Juls said...

this is gorgeous, love the colours and the stitching detail, and the font of your sentiment. fab card!!

Laura (Faerielore) said...

gorgeous cards hun those images are soooo cute and that OA paper is scrummy. as always your layout and embelishment is fab hun.

and well done to Georgia, will pop over in a min to have a sneeky peek at her new challenge blog, how exciting xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet is this Tara!! These look like some really sweet images!! HUGS

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Tara!! Such sweet images, love the paper flowers too!!

Sounds like a fun challenge, I will definitely check it out!

Hugs, Kelly

Julie said...

A very pretty card Tara, beautiful colours and colouring.

sandra_w said...

Woww! Beautiful card, Tara! Sweet images and lovely colours!

San x

Donna said...

Incredibly sweet and pretty card Tara, I love the circular flowers you have created! I've popped the badge for Georgia's new challenge blog on my sidebar, she's a smart little cookie and you have every reason to be proud of her :) Donna x

Ruth said...

This is super.I love the stamp and you've coloured it to perfection.The flowers are scrummy,too. Georgia must take her talent after her mother.... I must pay her a little visit.Ruth x

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a simply adorable card...love the colors. TFS

~Terry

Danni said...

Very cute images and a great card!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, love the sweet image and papers, fab flowers too.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Tara, love it :)
Love the colours and images are too sweet!

Have fun playing with the kit! aren't they just the cutest?
Hugs, Marlene x

Victoria said...

This is so sweet Tara! I love the yummy papers!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Kim Dellow said...

Adorable, I love the heart flowers. Kim

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Tara. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous card Tara, beautifully coloured images and i love the stitching detail and flowers too. Superb layout.
Love n hugs
VIkki xx