Saturday 11 September 2010

Joyful Tilda......


Helloooooooo!

Before I talk about my card can I just say once again that your entries to my candy are brilliant, thank you! I am laughing so much at your comments because, just like me, you all have your yummy foods you miss!!! You've had me licking my lips and salivating a few times I can tell you, not so good for the willpower, lol! It's been lovely reading your shared experiences so please keep them coming..... thanks again!

So my festive Magnolia card shows one of the older Tilda as I'm having fun ploughing through my collection. The only thing I was thinking about this sweet little Tilda is that her knees must get a bit cold when it snows...... and it's pretty obvious who stole grandma's teacosy, lol!!


I've used gorgeous Memory Box Mistletoe papers and lots of Prima flowers on my card, plus a few punched snowflakes and some large pearls. Because I masked quite a few stamps for the image I tried to hold back from overcrowding my card because the stamps tell a nice story don't you think..... I so love the lampost!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

ABC - D For Distressing

Sir Stampalot - All Distressed

Quixotic - How Does Your Garden Grow? (Memory Box papers to qualify)



Enjoy your day and have fun ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

17 comments:

Dena said...

Beautiful Tara! The lamp post is such a pretty little accessory for your stamps! Love the pearl middles for the flowers too!
You go girl on losing your weight!!!
Big hugs, Dena

Laura (Faerielore) said...

This is stunning darling, i really need to make some more christmas cards, i though this year ill make at least one a week, hahahaha i think ive made a total of 4 so far opps !!!!

Jo Nevill said...

Bootiful, just love it. Love how you have put all those fabby stamps together too.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Annika said...

lol at granny's tea cosy... girl, you crack me up!! You should be on Magnolia DT, that's for sure!!!
Hugs
Annika

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Tara what a beautiful card your attention to detail is awesome the flowers, leaves and snowflakes are a perfect surround for that gorgeous Tilda truly wonderful thank you so much for sharing this with us at Sir Stampalot.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly Schelske said...

This is wonderful Tara!

brenda said...

Simply stunning Tara.

A beautiful piece of work, thank you so much for shraing with us at Stampalot challenge this month and good luck.

B x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Tara. I love the leaf and flower embellishments around it.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Cathy said...

Beautiful Christmas card and great details.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy x

pinky said...

Tara your card is just adorable, how cute is that Tilda, hat and all lol. Love all the embellies you have added, just makes it all so cosy. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Francesca said...

A beautiful card. I love the distressing , thanks for joining us at the Sir Stampalot Challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Dragonlady said...

Beautiful Tara love all the little details.

Hugs Ali x

Emma said...

Oh so beautiful and pretty, gorgeous colours and embellies.
Hugs Emma x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sally H said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining our distressed theme at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Martina said...

Lovely card...your scene looks great! LOve it!
Martina