Tuesday 20 July 2010

Look What's On The Way To Emma's New Store.....


Good morning everyone!

No card from me today but I just had to put up this post to let you know that Emma is expecting delivery of some totally delish Webster's Pages 6x6 paper pads within the next few days!!!! Yes, I really did say Webster's Pages!!!! These smaller pads have been soooooo difficult to get hold of in the UK and I had to buy mine direct from the US! I reckon they'll fly off the shelves so keep an eye out..... you can visit the store HERE. Oh and I believe there will soon be a delivery of Catslife Press stamps too....... YAY!!!

Here are some more piccies of the Webster's Pages just to wet your appetite.......



Toodles and hugs, Tara xxx

1 comment:

Janiel/ janny said...

HI Tara sweetie, Love this card!!! Well reall I love all of your work but this one is just plain over to top. BEAUTIFUL!!!
I hope you had fun while you were away on holiday. I was gone for over 20 days in July and I am so ready to be home. LOL.......
hugs, Janiel