Wednesday 17 March 2010

40th Birthday Candy Winner!

Hiya folks!
Sorry it's later than I expected - today has been such a busy day full of birthday loveliness!
The winner of my 40th Birthday candy is.........


Congratulations Beth! Please email me with your details and I can get your goodies posted out to you! ;o)
Thank you so much for all the entries and for all your lovely birthday wishes and messages, they mean so much, I'll catch up with you all as soon as I can!
TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xx

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats Beth!

Rufus said...

Hope this was a marvelous day, Tara!
To bad for me, but great for Beth, Congrats, Beth!
R/

Smita said...

Congrats Beth!! And hope you had a wonderful day, Tara.

Hugs from India,
Smita

JAN said...

congratulations to you Beth..

Dragonlady said...

Well done Beth

Hugs Ali x

Chelsea said...

congrats Beth!

Tara, Hope you had a wonderful Birthday with family and friends...40 isn't bad is it? :) ~Chelsea

Beth said...

Woo hoo!! Thanks Tara and all the lovely ladies who have commented! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I'll email you now with my address!

Thanks again!
Love Beth xx