Monday 19 July 2010

Perfect Moment - In My Heart........


Good morning everyone!

A quick post from me today as I'm about to leave for work. Here is a card I made using one of the wonderful free images from Magic Moonlight. When you're not in the mood to colour or you need a card on the quick these are just perfect. I made my card slightly smaller for a change so I didn't put quite as many embellies on..... the lace and ribbon are from my stash, the flowers are a mix of Papirloftet and Prima and the papers are MME. I used my Tim Holtz die to create the swirl and some Autumn Leaves ticket stamps for the sentiment.


It's a shame I have to work as I really feel like crafting today and have lots of ideas buzzing round in my head..... ah well, maybe later if there's time!

Have fun in what you do today and I'll catch you later.

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Tara!! Love the flowers, ribbon and pretty paper. I know what you mean colouring is time consuming and these pics are stunning. Caroline x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tara,
I love the background and embellishments on this card. They are beautiful. The image really gives it that vintage feel.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Tara,What a wonderful card,i love the image and your papers.
So beautiful details and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous card and it really suits your style. I had to laugh...not so many embellies ;) LOl...your cards is chocca full of beautiful flowers and ribbon!

Have a great day and hope you have the energy to craft in the evening!

HUgs Judy xx

debby4000 said...

WOW gorgeous card Tara, wonderful vintage image and fab details.
luv
Debby

Danielle said...

Awesome card Tara! You find the most gorgeous images and always get them to work so perfectly on your cards! This is a real beauty!
Hugs, Danielle

Janette said...

Wow this is gorgeous,love the old photo images,just fab.xx

Georgia said...

This is so gorgeous Mum! I love these fabulous colours and papers and the image is so cute! I also love the flowers and ribbon, they go perfectly together! :) Love, Georgia xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Tara! You're so skilled at embellishing-I could never add as much and make it look just right like you do!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous Tara. I love the fab vintage colours used and the embellies go so well. Love Kerry xx

Annika said...

awwww, it's such a cute image!!! And I'm a total sucker for lace - as you might have noticed, ESPECIALLY if it's combined with ribbon. Yum!
BTW, I got a hot glue gun. Gotta practice with it, you need to be QUICK placing your embellies and I'm used to shuffling them around and twiddling for quite a while, lol
Hugs
Annika