Thursday 5 August 2010

New Stock At Emma's........

Hmmmmm, now I'm thinking I maybe should be keeping quiet about this in case I get trampled in the rush...... Emma has now received stocks of Webster's Pages 6x6 pads and Catslife Press stamps and you can find them in her store here.

And I really want to keep this news a secret because I want all the stash to myself, but I suppose I should also share the news that Emma is waiting on a delivery of 6x6 pads from Memory Box and they are GORGEOUS!!!!! So much for my paper stash diet!!!! I haven't seen these papers around much before really but I reckon they'll fly off the shelves, so make sure you follow Emma's blog here to keep up-to-date with all the store news!!

TTFN, hugs Tara xxx

1 comment:

Diane said...

Sorry about your paper stash diet, Tara - mine's just gone without a hope now! Thanks for the tip about the Webster's Pages, I've been looking for that pad and everyone seems to be out of stock. Thank goodness there's one now on its way to me!
Diane x