Saturday 29 May 2010

Basic Grey Challenge Week 21 - Martine's Sketch....


Ooooops! Sorry for being so late posting my card for this week's Basic Grey Challenge! I never got around to scheduling it last night and today has gone by in a bit of a whirr.... never mind, better late than never!

We have one of Martine's yummy sketches for you this week and my teamies have created some amazing examples for you, each one very different but equally as beautiful!

For my card I used one of my new Greetings Farm 'Wild Sprouts' available from Elaine's store here. Isn't she a cutie? This is such an amazing set and such good value too! My papers are from Basic Grey's Porcelain range and the swirly leaf is a Sizzix Bigz die which I've used time and time again, love it! The flowers are Prima and the butterfly is one of my new purchases from the Papirloftet Store which I love!!!

So I hope you'll join in with us again at Basic Grey and don't forget that there's a chance you'll win another amazing voucher courtesy of the very generous Simon Says Stamp.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend........ toodle pip!

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

18 comments:

Julie said...

Stunning,love it! x

Kerry said...

Beautiful card Tara. The papers are soo lovely and the coloured image suits them so well.
Love Kerry xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Tara!! Love this image and all the summer blooms. Caroline x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Tara,what a beautiful card Tara,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Daisy said...

Esta precioso, te felicito..

Saludos

cheryl said...

wow stuning card love those flowers hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lorraine said...

wow this is stunning i must invest in some of these papers so i can join the challenges your card is beautiful xx

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful Tara!

G Peplow said...

Really lovely card,x

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty Tara! Love the papers, the image, and the embellishments! Another lovely card.
Anthea xo.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wowzer Tara this is wonderful I just had to stop for a minute to try and convey what this card made me feel like. It is stunning a work of art the papers, flowers and image are just joyful that is the word I was looking for lol. I have so enjoyed just stopping and taking time out to look and admire.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Martine said...

this is absolutely gorgeous sweetie, your interpretation of the sketch is fab, i love your choice in image, papers and embellies, absolutely stunning :)

take care sweetie

xx

Martine

Juls said...

Just fabulous!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Heather said...

Hello you - love your interpretation of Martine's fab sketch. Cute image - fab paper piecing and your flowers are just a stunning array of colours and shapes.
Guess what arrived at weekend, I'll try and get them in the post to you tomorrow.
hugs me xx

Lexxie said...

I'd not heard of Wild Sprouts! She really is a cutie.
Lovely colours and fab papers too,
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, l'il bit daunting doing my own thing but then nothing ventured nothing gained!
Enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday,
Love Sarita xx

Ingrid said...

I love how you arranged the flowers, swirls and butterfly. And this sweet Greeting Farm girl looks a bit shy with her flushed cheeks, nice!
Have a nice day.
Hugs Ingrid

debby4000 said...

Oh so adorable Tara, love the sweet tilda and all the wonderful details.
luv
Debby

Chris said...

Hi T, hope you're well and had a good BH apart from the weather! Your card is so beautiful and the sprout is so cute. Love your colouring and the swirls, flowers and paper piecing are perfect with her. One of these days I'll get some stuff in the post to you....have you given up waiting on me yet :D? Have a good week off. Hugs, Chris xxx