Friday 14 May 2010

Dream Time.......


Morning Peeps!

Bit of a quick post this morning as I'm dashing off to work. This card was made for this week's Truly Scrumptious Challenge where there's a fab sketch to follow and an added option to make it circular. Well I quite like make circular cards these days so it was no chore for me to lose the square. I used Basic Grey Kioshi papers and one of my all time fave images from The Greetings Farm. You'll see I've added some more of my handmade lillies and I promise the tutorial isn't far away now! I'm also entering my card into the Crafty Creations Challenge where the theme is 'Around The World'...... in this case I've opted for Hawaii.

Well I wish I could stay home to stalk Mr Postie this morning, as my new Stempleglede stamps are on their way from Quixotic...... thanks for getting these in Elaine, I've wanted them for ages ;o)

Enjoy your day folks...... the weekend fast approaches, YAY!

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

11 comments:

Rach said...

a beautiful card hun, love the shape and the gorgeous colours that you have used.xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Tara,what beautiful,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftyb said...

Oh tara this is beautiful!! Love everything about it...the circle makes a fab change, the handmade flowers look stunning and the cute image is fab! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations this week - hope to see you next time! bx

Sheila said...

Gorgeous card Tara as always hun.
I've left a little something for you on my blog hun.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Annika said...

I am totally wondering here what colors you use for skin, I love that soft pink glow! Gorgeous!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

jennruggeri75 said...

This card is simply amazing! I love everything about it. Hawaii is one of my favorite places in the world!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.... good luck!

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card Tara - your handmade lilies are stunning girl! I feel like doing the hula looking at your card - a really wonderful creation! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

Kerry said...

Beautiful card Tara. I love the shape of it and the image is gorgeous. Love Kerry xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Tara.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Tara. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Heather said...

Hello - it's me I'm here again - aren't I doing well!! Gorgeous Tara, love your little Hula Anya, gorgeous colours, papers and fabby embellies. Get going with that tut.
hugs Heather xx
Oooh - thanks for playing along with us at TS.