Friday 28 May 2010

Wags n Whiskers Guest......


Morning everyone!

Today I'm here to show you the card I made for my guest spot over at Wags n Whiskers..... I can't tell you how pleased I was when Lacey invited me to join in with the challenge this week and I really enjoyed making my card. I'm honoured to be among such a talented bunch of girls!!

When I saw the 'handmade' theme for this week's challenge I was very happy..... I love creating things from scratch, especially flowers, so I decided to make mine by cutting out from the design paper. I think the papers I've used are October Afternoon and the sentiment is Stampin Up. This is definitely quite a bright card but I think the unusual colour combo works well.


Hope you can join in with the challenge and have fun making your handmade embellies!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantabulous weekend..... I'll be back in the morning with my Basic Grey DT card.

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

10 comments:

Larisa said...

Very nice image! The card is so light and good ))) The coloyrs are great! I love the flower's details. Are they punched or what? Sorry, I can't make the same things because I have not any punches at me....
Hugs. Larisa.

Sandra said...

Hiya Tara....stunning card,so bright and cheery....love it!,such a cute image coloured beautifully and gorgeous papers and flowers...

Have a lovely BH weekend
Take care
San x

P.S sorry it's been awhile since i visited your blog.

Georgia said...

Wow Mum, this is absolutely gorgeous! The handmade flowers really finish it off and I love how you've coloured the sweet image and the lovely sentiments! :) Love, Georgia xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tara,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Tara.

Cass xxx

Ingrid said...

Wow, Tara, beautiful! Love it how you put "the ideas in your head" to a card! Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Ingrid

Di said...

fab tara!! love the look of this card!
Big hugs Di xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous coloring and design Tara!! I am so glad you were able to join us as a guest this week at Wags n Whiskers. You punched flowers and design is beautiful!!
hugs,
Chris

Kerry said...

ooooo super cute Tara. Love the soft colours you have used to colour the image. Papers are gorgeous. Love Kerry xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Tara. Love how you've coloured in the image and the design also. Thanks for being our Guest Desginger this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x