Saturday 29 May 2010

The Little Princess.......


Happy Bank Holiday to everyone lucky enough to be enjoying this extra day off.... just wish the sun was around though!

I've decided this Tilda is my fave ever..... she's so sweet and magical and I loved colouring and glittering her! This card is for a friend who is due to give birth any day now.... she already has two boys so I'm hoping it's a girl this time or else my card won't be suitable. I am about to make a card for a boy though, just in case!

I've used some scrummy papers from Webster's Pages Lullaby Lane range..... I had to stroke these a lot first though before I could actually cut into them! I also had great fun playing with my new Stempleglede Grunge stamps and the gorgeous flowers I got from Papirloftet. Oh and do you see the sweet little rocking horse die cut I added in the corner? Well it's been in my stash since I first started making cards, long before stamping when it was all just about cutting and sticking. But I knew it would work perfectly on this baby card so I'm glad I didn't get rid!


I'm off out now to get something in for tea as the cupboard is extremely bare! Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifully and tenderly!!!!!!!!!
Remarkable card!!!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

JAN said...

OMG this is too beautiful for words its exquisite delightful daring and BEAUTIFUL! WELL i manged to find a few words to describe your magical creation..

Juls said...

how incredibly gorgeous is this!!! Love all the baby images, such a gorgeous collage feel!! Love the magnolia image too...such a magical, beautiful and special card, I just Love it!! Hugs Juls

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous like only you could do Tara!! Such a striking card, luv it! Your friend is a very lucky lady, she's gonna luv it! Lotsa luv xxxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning Tara! Oooo those papers are gorgeous-gonna have to check them out! Just love all the glitter and the gorgeous details! Fab! Hope you've had a great bank holiday hun!

G Peplow said...

Hi Tara, I totally agree she is my favourite Tilda and I'm waiting for her to arrive. I love how you've made your card, it all goes together really well, smashing card xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww I am in love with this creation Tara this is a beautiful work of art the detail is amazing I have spent so long just looking at it all the flowers, papers, rocking horse and of course Tilda wow this is amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Janiel/ janny said...

Tara, THIS IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been way to long since I have been here I have lots of looking to do... I have been working on my son's new condo (flat)
done now so I should be able to stop by like I use to..
have a great week!! hugs sweetie, Janiel

Dena said...

Tara! What a pretty, pretty card! Those papers are soooo pretty and vintage and I love the flowers and the little rocking horse. Well done girlie!
Hugs, Dena

Chris said...

She absolutely gorgeous and one of my faves too. You coloured her to perfection and she looks so real,beautiful. The WP looks superb! I've yet to break into mine :D, it's almost unbearable but I most do it. big hugs, Chris xxx

stephanne said...

Did you put together the most scrummdiddilyumptious assortment of goodies or what!?!?!?!? Yes, best Tilda ever, the lushest paper there is, Stempleglede, the most fabulous flourishes I've ever laid eyes on, your magnificent details and gorgeous colouration, WONDERFUL work, your friend will surely cherish it :)