Monday 3 May 2010

The Sweet Life......


Good morning folks!

Happy May Day to everyone enjoying the Bank Holiday today....... oh it's so nice to have an extra day off!

Thought I'd make another card using one of the fabulous images from Magic Moonlight blog..... these images are free and so beautiful! If you haven't used them before I recommend taking a peek and I bet you'll be spoilt for choice.

My papers are Kay&Co and the sentiments are also from this collection, cut from a sheet of the design paper. I've used my Martha Stewart Lattice border and lots of Prima flowers..... all finished off with some ribbon and lace from my stash and some sticky pearls.


I'm entering this card into the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge where the theme is 'A Celebration For Moms' and you have to include an image of a lady as the feature..... well Mother's Day has been and gone here in the UK but it's still nice to join in the overseas celebrations!

I'm still in my PJs so I best dash off for a shower now!! Enjoy your day.......

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

18 comments:

Caroline said...

Stunning card Tara!!! So perfectly put together, gorgeous paper and the image looks so sweet. Enjoy your day off I just got back from a bike ride making the most of the nice weather before the rain sets in. Caroline x

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Tara. It has a real vintage feel to it, but still nice and fresh with the lovely pinks.
Love, Kerry xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

gorgeous vintage card Tara! <love the image and soft gentle feel to it. Just got my kids out their PJ's a few minutes ago! Lazy boys!!!

have a great day,
hugs Judy x

Chris said...

Beautiful T! I love the vintage image and everything goes with her perfectly, such a lovely girly card. Love, Chris xx

Beth said...

Hee hee, I was still in my PJ's til about an hour ago - got to love bank holidays! Oh this card is so pretty Tara! The image and papers are beautiful and I love all the pretty embellishments!

Love Beth xx

Heather said...

Ohhhhh!!! this is so beautiful. Wonderful image and perfect papers and colours, Love all your exquisite details.
hugs Heather xx

Cheryl said...

WOW Stunning!!! Love,Love,Love the vintage feel to this,it's so pretty and I love your gorgeous DP!!!
Hugs xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Tara,what a beautiful card,i love your image and papers.
So gorgeous details and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

Stunning, Vintage feel to your card, I love all the embellies together, quite mouthwatering!! Juliexx

pickle said...

An absolute stunner tara.. Loved all the detail

Kerry x

cheryl said...

wow hun this is really gorjus wow really love the vintage style hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Murielle said...

Hello Tara,
It's very fabulous card!
Beautiful colours and your flowers is wonderful.
I love details so great.
Hugs, Mumur

Leonie said...

O wow Tara!! This is seriously stunning!! Love all the different elements. Cant stop looking at it! Thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC. Hope to see you soon.
Hugs Leonie

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is stunning Tara, love all the wonderful details.
luv
Debby

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oh Tara, this is stunning, love it, especially love the flower ensemble. Thanks for the link to the lovely images.

Hugs

Sarah

Juls said...

so so so SO incredible!!!!!!! Love the gorgeous vintage image and all your flowers and lace and detail...just everything!! Its perfect! Hugs Juls

Ingrid said...

Wow, what a lovely, lovely cards you make! Your blog is different and sprankling!
Hugs Ingrid

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! WOW! WOWZERS! I love this one too! This vintage style of card is soooo beautiful and you have mastered it,hun!!!! This is absolutely stunning!
Hugs,t