Thursday 7 October 2010

Be Merry.......


Hellooooooo friends!

I've made this Magnolia card topper with the Colour Create Challenge in mind..... the theme is pink, green and cream with the added option of frosting. Here is one of last year's Tilda images combined with a wonderful Pixie Cottage stamp showing a Christmas Door..... this one was designed by the uber talented Sandra Hammer.



The sweet little snowmen were cut from a sheet of MME design paper and the sentiment is a little cling stamp which I have a feeling is Autumn Leaves.



I decided it would look nice if Tilda was holding a Christmas wreath (maybe she's doing a bit of door-to-door selling, lol)...... so I punched out some tiny Martha Stewart leaves and layered them in a circle, then just added some flat backed red pearls.



And I couldn't resist frosting the snow drifts on the door and adding the sweetest little gingham ribbon to the door front...... very festive don't you think, lol!

I'm really sorry I haven't been around to everyone's blogs in a while..... I'm just getting over a nasty cold virus and have been pooped! Trying to put that right over the next day or two, promise!

Take care and enjoy the rest of your day ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

9 comments:

Rach said...

hope you feel better soon Tara, love your topper that you have made.. so sweet.xx

Di said...

Hi Tara
Fab card and love your design.
Got your email sweetie and so totally understand, its all fine. Keep up the good weightloss!
Hugs di xxxx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

such a stunning card darling

Lorraine said...

this card is beautiful Tara i love it.Just to let you know i have been making very good use of the prize you sent me I love it all thanks again xx

Julie said...

Hi Tara - this is fabulous. Awesome colouring and shading!! And such a gorgeous scene! Juliexx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Tara. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Georgia said...

I absolutely love this Mum! The 'be merry' sentiment is great and I really love Tilda with the wreath and the flowers are so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xxxxxxx

Sharon said...

Hi Tara,

I love your beautiful Christmas card! Your colouring is gorgeous and the card is so wonderfully embellished :)

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

Sharon x

Di said...

Hi tara old C.C. friend< this is sooo you, your cards have so much style, i love all your details its fab!
Thanks for joining Colour Create.
Hugs di xxx