Thursday 14 October 2010

A Vintage Wish.....


Good morning everyone!

Here's a card I made for a work colleague who celebrates her birthday this week, using another of the gorgeous vintage images over at Magic Moonlight.

I decided to go for muted Autumnal colours and added this fab piece of glittery ribbon which I picked up in a ten pence bin in my local haberdashery store!

I used Webster's Pages papers and the flowers and leaves are from Papirloftet.

Right then, I'll be back in a bit to add some challenges I'm going to enter with my card......

Thanks so much for stopping by ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

3 comments:

G Peplow said...

This is so beautiful Tara, I love it:0) xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Tara,I love the image and your papers.
So beautiful details.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

wow!! this is just gorgeous!! I love it when you do this vintage look!!! all your layers are fabulous, the details are perfect! and I just love the mix of textures you have used! Hugs Juls