Tuesday 26 October 2010

Let's Play Pretend......


Good morning peeps!

Today's card is for the new A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge as the girls are asking us to use punches and dies on our creations. I've used a Martha Stewart border punch, Tim Holtz swirls die and Magnolia Doo Hickey tag die.


Papers are Webster's Pages and flowers are from Papirloftet. The gorgeous white guipure lace star flowers were from Ebay, as was the leafy panel in the middle of my card.


The wonderful sentiments are from a sheet of Melissa Frances rub-ons which I just love..... I only wish you could get hold of these more easily in the UK! Tilda is from this year's Pirates and Princesses release.

As usual I've sparkled away to my heart's content, lol!! And I also added lots of Liquid Pearl dots too!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Sparkly and Bright

Have a great day and be good ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

11 comments:

Juls said...

so beautiful and soft and totally luxurious! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Danielle said...

How adorably sweet Tara! I love all the gorgeous sparkle on this card and Tilda is coloured so beautifully! You've added the swirls and flowers perfectly!
Hugs, Danielle

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tara,
This card is stunning. I love all the fabulous embellishments and Tilda is beautifully coloured. Awesome.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Renkata said...

So amazing and beautiful card. Lovely layout and colouring.

G Peplow said...

Hi Tara, love it so sparkly and soft and I love the sentiment, it goes beautifully with Tilda's outfit:0) xx

Julie said...

Hi Tara - love the fairytale quality of your card - the shimmer is divine!! Beautiful card and design. Hope I might get the chance to say hello at the NEC next week!! Hugs, Juliexx

Chris said...

Hi T! Thanks for the lovely comment you left earlier, can't tell you how much I appreciated it xxx. Your card is beautiful and such gorgeous colouring on Tilda. This colour combo is so pretty too and you've caught all that lovely sparkle. Very, very nice lace, may have to tap you up over where on Ebay you found that :D. Not many sleeps now, can't wait. Big hugs, Chris xxx

Caroline said...

Wow!! Tara this is beautiful. So soft and pretty. Fit for a princess!
Caroline x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Tara,I love the image and the colours,so sweet.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Tara.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

oh wow Tara ,, this is absolutely gorgeous !! you have loads of sparkle on this ... perfectly fit for a princess :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x