Monday 25 October 2010

Tilda Makes A Christmas Wish......


Good morning Peeps!

Here is a card I made using this week's sketch over at Friday Sketchers.... it really was a fun one to work with and I enjoyed adding all the layers with my Memory Box Mistletoe papers. This Tilda is one from the new Magnolia Christmas collection.


Do you know I have a bowl of pot pourri in my front room and it has lots of cinnamon sticks in it..... well I sat looking at it the other day and suddenly thought it would be great to use one of the sticks on a card..... and now I have a nice Christmas card with extra smell appeal too, lol!

I'm sure there are more challenges out there that fit the bill for my card, so I'm off to check them out right away......

UPDATE: I found some so here goes.....

Charisma Cardz - Vintage

Crafty Creations - Red, Brown and Green

Sentimental Sundays - Distressing

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Let's See Your Winter Wonderland


Have a great day ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

16 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Tara, This is such a sweet card, love the layout and the embellies.xx

Diane said...

Such a pretty card, Tara and I love the addition of that bundle of cinnamon sticks!
Diane x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tara,
I love the gorgeous rich colours on this stunning card. Beautiful image and embellishments. Super crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Annika said...

I don't know how you always get it so perfect but you sure do!
love the cinnamon sticks and those poinsettia die cuts look cute - which ones are these?? Not marianne's anyway.
OK, gonna go and consume some lemsip, it's quickly becoming one of main food groups here.
hugs
Annika

Danielle said...

Wow Tara, this is just stunning! I love all those layers of gorgeous paper and the addition of the cinnamon sticks is fabulous (bet it smells yummy too!!). This new Tilda is very sweet and so beautifully coloured! You've made some really beauties recently ... sorry I'm behind with my commenting!
Hugs, Danielle x

Sharon said...

Love this card Tara, so much Christmas detail! Love the cinnamon sticks & the stitched detail is fab.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
Sharon x

G Peplow said...

Pretty card Tara, love the cinnamon sticks, bet it smells wonderful:0) xx

Mina said...

oooohhhhhh drooly papers Tara they are yummy and what a brill idea with the cinnamon sticks, gorgeous and smells nice too...we will have to have a coffee at the NEC defo
Mina xxx

Cheryl said...

BEAUTIFUL,love the DP and the cinnamon sticks look fabulous.....bet they smell good too!!!
Hugs xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Tara. Love the papers and what a great idea using the cinnamon sticks!
Clairexx

Riet said...

Wonderful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, adorable Tilda.
luv
Debby

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely adorable Tara!!

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Tara. Love the colouring of the image and all the gorgeous details also. Hugs Michele x

Juls said...

so so beautiful!!!! Love the gorgeous rich colours! Hugs Juls

mrsk06 said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Thanks for playing with Sentimental Sundays this week! Hope to see you again! Hugz Sal x