Wednesday 20 October 2010

Merry Christmas Edwin......


Good morning Peeps!

Another fairly simple card from me today...... I'm letting the gorgeous Webster's Pages paper do the talking and this sweet Edwin stamp from the new Magnolia Stampclub release.

As you can see I've also used some delish Guipere lace as a border at the top of my card..... I found this at a local haberdashery store so now I have it on tap, lol!

I wonder what Edwin has put on his list as he sits checking it through on his little Christmas bench, hee hee! I know my list will be full of crafting goodies, but I always ask Father Christmas for some perfume and a giant Yankee candle too!!

I'm entering the following challenges with this card:

EAC - Blue, Green, Brown

Stampavie and More - Blue and Brown


Enjoy your hump day, take care and be good ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

15 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tara,
In a word - Spectacular. I am loving this card. Gorgeous colours and image and that lace is stunning.
Hugs,
Fiona x

G Peplow said...

Hi Tara, he's gorgeous, great colouring and the papers are beautiful. My Christmas list is full of crafty goodness too :0)xxx

Giò said...

Such a lovely card!!! I really like the scene that you created!!
Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Laura (Faerielore) said...

hey sweetie, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my halloween card :) i love making halloween and creepy cards hehehehe and i have an obsessionf or purple at the moment, must be because i died my hair a rather shocking purple hehehehehe

anyway on to your card, this is gorg hun i love those webster pages, sooooo scrummy and your colouring is always awesome hun xxxx

Leanne said...

Ooh this is really beautiful!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!

Leanne xx

Ukka said...

Lovely card, such pretty colours & the image is so sweet!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wowzer this is totally beautiful awesome colouring as always, lovely scene the embelies are gorgeous luv detail at the top, stunning creation hun, sue,x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Janette said...

It's perfect Tara, and that lace...lush...xx

Georgia said...

Wow, this is absolutely lovely Mum! So festive and I love the pretty lace and all the glitter! I love it and that Edwin image is perfect! :) Love, Georgia xxxxxxxx

BA said...

such an adorable card tara
thanks for joining us at SAM
xoxo BA

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,love the lace and your beautiful colouring!!!
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Tara fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Annika said...

I would have never thought of it myself but the guipure lace totally looks like snow crystal border - yummeeeeee!!!
Hugs
Annika

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful Christmas card !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team