Monday 11 October 2010

Giggle......


Good morning peeps...... hope you are well!

Yep....... another Magnolia creation!! I just can't help myself at the minute!! And this Tilda is so sweet giggling away!


I used Basic Grey Jovial papers and a Sizzix swirl die as the main feature...... and I coloured Tilda with Prisma pencils before covering her lacey bits in Stickles.


I'm entering the Totally Tilda with my card as the theme is Ttaditional Red and Green and then I'm also entering the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge where the girls want to see Sparkle.

I'm also entering the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Three elements (I've used the gems in 3's and 3 papers)

ASFOS - Winter Wonderland

Sorry to be brief but I'm off to work in a hurry now...... toodles!

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Stunning Tara, and Tilda certainly made me smile too! Have a good day sweetie. Hugs, Sxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Cindy said...

These little devils are addicting aren't they? Thanks for entering her in the MSL challenge, she's very well done. C2

CraftyC said...

Cute card Tara, and so beautifully embellished
Clairex

Karen said...

Hi Tara, hope you are well.
Gorgeous card and such wonderful detail. Thi Inge I jut adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at ASFOS this week.
Karen x

Unknown said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you again on 10/24 for our Purple and Black challenge.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful Tara, love Tilda and all the gorgeous details.
luv
Debby

Beth said...

Oh this is so adorable! Gorgeous papers and I love the sparkly snowflake you've added! Fabulous!

Love Beth xx

Cor* said...

love the flourishes and your layout is fantastic. Great little extras. Thanks for having a Totally Tilda Traditional Christmas with us! Hope to see you in the special Halloween challenge going on right now until Oct 31 at the Totally Tilda blog as well! . Hugs---Corry, Susie & The Totally Tilda DT!!!

Susie Sugar said...

Tara this is just darling so sweet and fantastic detail too
Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar, Corry and the TT team xx

Kim said...

Gorgeous card! The image is so adorable. Wonderful textures and details. The flourish accented with the rhinestons are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Vivi Casale said...

simply adorable card!
Thanks for joining us MSL!
Hugs,
Vivi