Wednesday 6 October 2010

Christmas Joy.....


Good morning folks and a very happy 'hump' day!

Firstly can I just say a huge thank you to those lovely people who helped me with my query yesterday regarding a tea light card..... I checked out the tutorials you suggested and they are all really useful.... MWAH!

Here I am with a festive Tilda topper which is currently for sale on Ebay right here. I'm really pleased with the darker colours on this one, made possible with the stunning new Webster's Pages collection.


Tilda has once again been coloured with Polys and I've perched her on the bottom of a Tim Holtz hanging sign die cut. I've also added some Sizzix leaves to the sign which I coloured with Distress Inks.


Additional Magnolia stamps were used for this topper..... the Christmas text and the sweet little poinsettias.


And finally you can see that I added some Christmas berries and then perched a cute little fabric bird to one of the branches..... oh and the sentiment is made from chipboard scrabble tiles which I picked up from my local craft shop.

I seem to be on a roll with Christmas toppers now and will probably have another one to show at the end of the week. I'm entering the following challenges with today's creation:

A S F O S - Sparkle and Shine

Tuesday Throwdown - Chipboard

Stampacular Sunday Challenge - Layer It On

Stampin' Sisters In Christ - Nature

Charisma Cardz - Christmas Crafting


Have a wonderful day ;o)

TTFN and TFL, hugs Tara xxx

11 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Bev, it's gorgeous, love it:0) xx

Rosa Forino said...

semplicemente meravigliosa....

Vicky said...

Hi Tara hun this is a gorgeous beautiful card, I have these papers myself yet I'm still drooling over yours lol. I absolutely luuurrvvveee Websters. Love your Tilda she is sooo pretty, its a totally stunning card as always hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Margarets designer cards said...

great card and very well arranged with so many different things, every time I looked at it I found something else. well done Margaret

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Tara, OH! I love this Tilda she is much fun to color. Gorgeous paper, this vintage look gives a wonderful ambiance to your card. Love all the details, and nice little berries addition. Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Layer-it-on challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

Becky said...

What a lovely card and wonderful details.Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters In Christ.

Riet said...

So wonderful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful Tara, sweet Tilda and love all the details.
luv
Debby

Miesje said...

She is so cute! I love the details. Such an interesting card to explore and look at! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

paola said...

A beautiful creation, well put together and great coloring, lovelt sparkle and shine, thanks for joining us at ASFOS
smiles
Paola

Julie said...

I just adore this Tara - the leaves with the berries are fabulous and I love Tilda against the black background paper!! Totally isnpiring!! Juliexx