Sunday 28 June 2009

The Pink Elephant # 21 - Favourite Colour Combo....































Good morning folks!

How are you - very well I hope? What a beautiful day we have in store today in the UK and I hope also for the rest of the world............ lol, okay I think maybe that's a bit too much to ask to sort the weather out for every country in the land!!!

I think this is the first time ever I've entered The Pink Elephant Challenge - I love it when I can enter something I haven't had chance to enter before. This week's brilliant theme is to use your fave colour combo. Hmmmmmmm, quite tricky as I have so many that I love working with, but in the end I plumped for blue, green and pink, always a winner for me! I got to play with my new Basic Grey papers too, YUM! These are from the Lemondae range and are so summery. I got to play with another of the gorgeous download Pixies from Charmed Cards and Crafts and this one is Waterlily. If you want to see more of them you can find them HERE. The circle is also part of the download package and the sets are amazing value and give you so many options........ yes it's official, I love 'em!!!!

I used my new Woodware leaf punch for the corners and coloured the image with Copics. The wings were created with vellum and I embossed them with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.

Hope you have a wonderful day today, catch you later ;o)

TTFN and TFL xxxx

23 comments:

Pia said...

ww what a beautiful card, lovely colours

Caroline said...

Stunning card! I love the colour combo and the fairy is so adorable. Caroline x

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Now this is gorgeous!! Beautiful coloring and those wings are amazing!! ;) TFS!

Carol said...

Hi Tara,
Such a fabulous card! The papers are delicious and the image is gorgeous, so many lovely details
Glad you've joined us at TPE, hope to see you for some more of our challenges :)

Hugs
Carol x

LORi said...

I Love your fun Color Combo~!! Your card is so fun and fresh!! I am so happy you found time to join us this week at TPE!!
Welcome!!!

Danni said...

Wonderful!! Such a fun image and great colors!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous tara, so much detail and a gorgeous image!
Clairex

Heather said...

Hi Hun - gorgeous and such fab papers. Love that adorable Waterlily, me thinkd I'm going to have to get me some of these pixies.
Haven't got the new BG yet, I really have no room for any more - you should have seen my removal quote - I'm still reeling.
Managed to leave this comment OK but will try another.
huggles Heather xx

Danielle said...

Wow Tara, this card is stunning! I love how you coloured in Waterlily and the papers work fabulously with her! Just adore those wings ...!
Hugs, Danielle

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Christine said...

Wow this is so tropical the image colouring is FANTASTIC honest love it.

Christine xx

Annie said...

I really wish I hadn't seen this card cause I love that download and I'm trying not to spend this week - you have used it fantastically.
a fab card.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

The card is totally pretty. The colours are beautiful and it's such a nice image dear Tara!!!

thank you also for your kind words today .. you have made me smile.

Hugs,
Claudia

Sheila said...

Tara this little pixie is just gorgeous hun, I love the colours you've done her in, just yummy Papers too, fab colours I love everything about this one hun.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Lisa said...

Hi Tara, Wow this is gorgeous! I love the gorgeous papers (think I need some lol!) and image. Her wings are fab!

Lisa x

peggy said...

Stunning card!!!
I love the colour combo and the fairy is soooooooooo adorable.

Hugs, Peggy

Ruth said...

Hi Tara, This is really cute.The image is just adorable and the colours are great. Ruth x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is delicious Tara, I just love the colours, your fabulous colouring and pretty details, Hugs, Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous, love her vellum wings and brilliant colours.
luv
Debby

Sandra said...

WOW Tara...this is stunning,what a gorgeous card,love everthing about it!,these images are amazing..i had to have both sets there was no way i could have had just one :0),
Take care
San x

Unknown said...

Wow! What a beautiful card, Tara. I'm so loving that fairy!

Kim Dellow said...

Hey Tara, wonderful card, I love her wings. Beautiful. Kim

Chris said...

Gorgeous Tara and those papers are beautiful! I just go mine the other day but haven't broken them open yet ;D. The pixie is just wonderful, I really love them all and your colouring and the vellum wings superb. Hugs, Chris xx